Thursday, January 3, 2013

Do you hear a scream?

Allow me to share . . .

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=The+Scream&Form=R5FD14#view=detail&id=B44F7272233E73BE3BDF1FC96D1E8C72AD2DCA01&selectedIndex=34

Edvard Munch painted the Scream. I'm sure he was trapped in his dreams one night trying to set up blogs, make sense of AdSense, Google+, Google Buzz, and every new term and quirky place to get lost in the Internet.

At the first of the year I set up two new blogs and two new emails to go with the blogs. Each will be used as I study how to make money through blogging and affiliate marketing.

So, now I have aflieitmarketter.blogspot.com and alfieitmarketter.wordpress.com. I did both because I wanted to see which one would allow me to receive a revenue from ads placed on my blog. Heck we all like to shop, even if it's just window shopping.

So stroll along with me as I peer through the windows too.

I've decided to post on BlogSpot on the odd days. (as this has definitely been one) On the even days I'll post on WordPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment