Monday, January 7, 2013

Let's Write a Book

I haven't decided what I think about ClickBank. In the categories that I was looking through, most of the products to promote were eBooks. I know this is a trend.

But, I think of the many years we looked for a "work at home" business (often scheme) and we ended up with the "Book Sale." The person who writes a book and tells you how to make money by you now writing a book. It reminded me of the idea that if you send a dollar in an envelope to five people, then put your name at the bottom of the list of twenty people, soon someone else will do the same and bam in three weeks you'll have thousands coming into your mailbox. You'd have more envelopes in you're little ole mailbox than it could possible hold; or something like that.

I'll have to take the time to retrace my ventures and write up a little history of my experience with affiliate marketing. Maybe next time I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment