Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spooky Tooth

Now I'm going to date myself. Have you ever heard of the music group, Spooky Tooth?


I'm reminded of the lyrics from one of their songs.

                                        HANGMAN HANG MY SHELL ON A TREE
 
Someone said he who knows he knows, knows nothing yeah.
  He who knows he knows nothing really knows.
 
 
That about sums up how I feel about all the Social Media avenues that are our there. I have a few blogs besides this one and http://alfieitmarketter.wordpress.com. I am in the place of knowing I know nothing about what I'm doing. Isn't that the first road to growth and learning?

I once had a piano and studied music and songwriting. The more I learned, the more I realized I hadn't even touched the surface of the subject.

That is also how it is with Affiliate Marketing. The only way to learn is to start a campaign. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck. Here we go. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment