Monday, January 21, 2013

Warmer tomorrows



It's Monday, -1 degrees! Gotta love winter.
There aren't enough hats, scarves, or gloves to put on in this type of weather. But . . . it's a good day to be indoors working on decisions for affiliate marketing.

I made the choice not to continue with the SMLearning Center. My reasons were because our daughter is getting married in four weeks, so we have family coming from three different states. I knew I wouldn't have enough time to properly look at all the information.  So, I'll save the $49.95 and try it again in March.

Then there is the issue of my famous "caught in a loop" of having to constantly put in my user name and password just to end up at that same page every time I click on the tool link. Even when I used Firefox as a browser, which Social Media Profits from Home recommend. I spoke to a very nice young man who was extremely obliging. I mentioned the glitch I keep running into and he was as baffled as me.

As the old saying goes, "tomorrows another day," for me it will be, "March is another month."

Until then I think I'll use that $49.95 towards a marketing campaign.

I did sign up for Google AdSense. That's progress for me. Let's hear it for free enterprise. I'll save later remarks about the 5,395 words in their user agreement.

Here's to warmer tomorrows.



No comments:

Post a Comment